I didn’t get an article written in my blog last Friday because life happens. We had family visiting from Phoenix for Thanksgiving, I got sick with a bladder infection, then the antibiotic made me sick by tearing up my stomach (I’m better now WHEW!) I was going to skip a week but decided to send you this blessing!
“The Lord bless you
and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26
You are amazing ~ you are wonderful ~ and you are making a difference. You are a blessing to me and to your family and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebrating with your family.
Thank you so much for reading my blogs over the past year. You mean so much to me!
Health and Wellness Tip
Thanksgiving is over! Leftovers are gone! There is absolutely NO REASON to head into December thinking, “I’ll get back on track in January.” No way! You deserve to feel awesome all month long!! And you absolutely don’t want to start 2018 at plus 5-10 lbs! What I will be doing:
1. Lots of water! With lemon! (Gentle, natural detoxer!)
2. Continuing the supplements that make me feel good: magnesium, Omegas, probiotics, aloe-enhanced multivitamin & blood sugar balancer.
3. In bed earlier than midnight! It’s important to reset my sleep schedule so I have a good week!
4. Low carb day today. I will be removing all the extra pies, cake, treats, etc. from my house so that my entire family can detox from the sugar (Sorry kids!)
5. Cardio workout to get my heart rate up.
6. Make a solid food and exercise plan for the upcoming week.
7. Know that I will be craving SUGAR today and likely tomorrow from all of the treats. But if I have two sugarless days in a row, I’ll effectively detox and be feeling like myself again. The more sugar you eat, the more you WILL crave it!!
8. Stay off the scale!!
Happy New Week!
I know this is late notice but anyone interested in the Black Friday special that ends 5pm EST today. Text or call me and I’ll help you get started on your health journey! (623) 238-0494
Don’t forget to subscribe if you haven’t already and share this with someone today. Also: Please write me and share your thoughts. I’d love to hear from you! JaimeeKeith@yahoo.com
ONE LAST THING: November is Diabetes Awareness Month and our youngest has Type 1 Diabetes. Please read our journey in my blog:
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
My other articles:
Cleaning & Organizing:
Spiritual & Inspirational:
Homeschooling & Money:
Health & Recipes: